• Photo must be an original work created solely by the entrant.
• The entrant must be a Canadian resident.
• Photos must have been taken within two years of the entry date, and may not previously have won any awards.
• Prints may be in colour or in black and white, sized to 8 x 10”. Photos are not to be mounted.
• Attach the entry form below to the back of your picture. Photocopies of the form are acceptable and extra copies are available from Shootin’ the Breeze or Crowsnest Pass Public Art Gallery if entering multiple photos.
• No name or logo identifying the photographer may be visible on the face of the photo.
• Images may not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, objectionable or inappropriate content.
• Consent must be given by people portrayed as the subject of any photo.
• There is no limit to the number of entries per person. Entry fee is $5 per photo and each photo must have its own entry form.
• Fees are accepted by cash or cheque made out to Crowsnest Pass Allied Arts
• Judging criteria include originality, creativity and composition. The decisions of the judges are final and winners will be notified by phone or email on Feb. 22.
• Cash prizes will be awarded for each category based on the number of entrants –100 percent of entry fees will be paid out. The number of placings and amount of prize money will be determined by the number of entries in each category.
• By submitting this entry, the photographer agrees to abide by contest rules and consents to allow Shootin’ the Breeze to publish the photo should it be chosen as a contest winner.